- 1 sockeye salmon fillet or 4 (6 oz) salmon portions
- 1 pound (500 g) fingerling potatoes (can substitute Yukon Golds white/red baby potatoes), halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper, divided
- 4 (6 oz | 170 g) skinless salmon fillets
- 2 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 3 bunches asparagus (approximately 18 spears), woody ends removed
- 1 lemon sliced to garnish
Pride of Bristol Bay Sockeye Sheet Pan Dinner - ENJOY!
1. Heat oven to 400°F. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss together potatoes with olive oil, 1/2 tablespoon of garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Spread out potatoes in an even layer. Roast for 15 minutes, or until they're just starting to soften and brown.
2. Push potatoes to one side of the sheet pan and arrange salmon down the center. Rub salmon evenly with 1 1/2 tablespoons of minced garlic and 2 tablespoons of parsley. Add the asparagus to the other side of the pan. Combine 1/4 cup of lemon juice and 1/4 cup of the melted butter together and pour the mixture over the salmon and asparagus. Season everything with the remaining salt and pepper.
3. Place the baking sheet back in the oven and continue baking until the potatoes are golden and fork-tender and the salmon is opaque throughout. This will take approximately 10 minutes. Optional: after 8 minutes, turn on the broiler to char the edges for the remaining 2 minutes.
4. Garnish with lemon slices and serve immediately.
Calories: 513kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 154mg | Sodium: 970mg | Potassium: 1549mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 29% | Vitamin C: 53.2% | Calcium: 10.1% | Iron: 38.2%
Tags: alaska salmon Baked Salmon Baking Best Baked Salmon Dinner|Recipe|Salmon|Sheet Pan|Sockeye How to bake salmon Roast Salmon Salmon dinner Salmon Portions Sockeye Fillets sockeye portion sockeye portions Sockeye salmon sockeye salmon recipes Sustainable sockeye wild alaskan salmon wild salmon wild seafood Wild sockeye