- 2 lbs Wild Sockeye Salmon cut into 4 portions
- 1 tbs light olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
FOR THE AVOCADO SALSA
- 1 avocado cubed
- 1/2 red onion sliced or diced
- 2 limes juiced
- 1 tbs fresh cilantro chopped
Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa (Healthy Whole30 Salmon Recipe!) is the BEST Salmon Recipe and just happens to be Whole30 approved! Spice rubbed Grilled Salmon recipe with creamy Avocado Salsa is one of the best salmon recipes you'll ever try. Healthy, flavorful, EASY, and so delicious. Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa is a flavor match made in Heaven.
- Mix the salt, chili powder, cumin, paprika, onion and black pepper together, rub the salmon fillets with olive oil and this seasoning mix
- refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Combine the avocado, onion, cilantro, and lime juice in a bowl and mix well, chill until ready to use.
- Grill the salmon to desired doneness. (I grilled for about 5 minutes)
- Top with avocado salsa and enjoy!
CALORIES: 456KCAL | CARBOHYDRATES: 10G | PROTEIN: 46G | FAT: 25G | SATURATED FAT: 3G | CHOLESTEROL: 124MG | SODIUM: 691MG | POTASSIUM: 1431MG | FIBER: 5G | SUGAR: 1G | VITAMIN A: 540IU | VITAMIN C: 15.8MG | CALCIUM: 52MG | IRON: 2.8MG
Tags: Best Grilled Salmons Grilling