Our salmon is sustainably harvested in one of the purest ecosystems left on earth, Bristol Bay AK
We offer premium grade salmon handled with the utmost care.
- • As we catch the salmon, we remove them from our nets using slides/trampolines to reduce bruising.
- • A crew member bleeds each fish by hand, and then they are placed in refrigerated holds of 33 degrees circulating seawater.
- • Our handling practices are designed to preserve our catch's quality and pure nature. Guaranteeing unblemished, rich tasting, firm wild sockeye.
- • Every 10 hours, we offload our fish into a larger crab boat for immediate tender.
- • Once at the processor, it is quickly filleted, flash frozen, and vacuum sealed to capture the "direct from the boat" flavor.
- • We then sell our catch directly to consumers across the country.
Traceability - Each case can be traced back to the river district which the fish are harvested.
- • We collaborate with Leader Creek Fisheries utilizing their coding, sorting and inventory technology.
- • We follow our wild salmon from the point of harvest to your door.
- • Each case of our wild, Bristol Bay Sockeye fillets or portions is marked with the name of the Bristol Bay fishing district in which they were harvested. Providing you a level of traceability that is absolutely unprecedented.