- Place salmon in a large skillet adding water just to cover (you may need to cut the fillet in half). Add about 2 teaspoons of salt to season. Bring to a boil and then immediately turn off the heat, cover, and let the salmon sit for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, transfer salmon to a plate, remove the skin, and place in freezer to chill.
- Follow preparation instructions on pasta package and then place in a strainer. Rinse under cold water to chill.
- To prepare the dressing, place herbs, shallots, mustard, mayo, yogurt, half and half and cayenne in a food processor. Blend until smooth, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Break the salmon into chunks. In a large bowl, combine pasta, salmon, and dressing and toss lightly to combine.
Tags: Best poached salmon Bristol Bay easy salmon recipe entree how to poach salmon pasta|Pride of Bristol Bay|protein|Recipe|Sockeye Salmon poach poaching pride of bristol bay Salads Salmon Bowl Salmon dinner Salmon Fillets salmon pasta Salmon Portions Salmon Salad Sockeye Fillets Sockeye salmon sockeye salmon recipes Sustainable sockeye wild alaskan salmon wild salmon wild seafood Wild sockeye