- 1 Wild Sockeye Salmon Fillet
- Zest from one lime
- 1/4 fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup soy
- 3 tbsp Sriracha or Sambal
- 1 tsp sesame oil
Sweet and Spicy Lime Salmon...Grill or Broil. SUPER easy weeknight meal with only 7 ingredients.
- Whisk together lime juice, lime zest, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, and sriracha in a bowl.
- Reserve about 1/4 cup of the sauce in a separate bowl for glazing later on.
- Add remaining sauce to a shallow dish (or a plastic bag) and place the salmon in it to marinate for about 20 minutes, flipping the salmon over halfway through.
- As the salmon is marinating, preheat oven to 400 degrees F. You'll want a rack to be situated in the middle of the oven, as well as one near the top.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray it with cooking spray.
- Once the salmon has finished marinating, place the salmon on the prepared sheet, skin side down, and bake on the middle rack for about 18 minutes.
- After 18 minutes, remove the sheet from the oven and brush the reserved 1/4 cup of sauce over the salmon fillets (see note).
- Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees F and place sheet on the upper oven rack.
- Broil for about 2 minutes, or until the edges of the salmon begin to crisp and brown.
Recipe adapted from @ohsweetbasil