- 2 cans of wild-caught, boneless, skinless, Alaskan pink salmon (otherwise, bake + cool a medium-sized filet of Pride of Bristol Bay sockeye salmon)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup capers
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Cracked black pepper and red chili flakes to taste (optional)
1. In a large mixing bowl, add the canned / cooled salmon and pitted avocado. Mash together.
2. Into the large mixing bowl, add your dijon mustard, minced garlic, and lemon juice. Mix together. Fold in your capers, chopped dill, black pepper, and red chili flakes.
3. Place the mixing bowl into the freezer for 10 minutes (or into the fridge for 30 minutes). Serve chilled.
This serves 2-4 people, but it can be enjoyed as leftovers the next day (just store in an air-tight container in the fridge).