- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 portions of Alaska Wild Caught Sockeye Salmon
- 8 tablespoons Tom Douglas’ Rub with Love Salmon Rub
- 8 Friends — you know, to enjoy this with you!
- Thaw Alaska Wild Caught Sockeye Salmon portions (snip for safety)
- Pat dry with paper towel
- Season both sides with Tom Douglas’ Rub with Love Salmon Rub
Over med-high heat place season salmon portions directly on lightly oiled grill, skin side down. Close grill lid and cook 12 – 15 minutes or until the salmon reaches an internal temp of 140F.
Heat 3-5 T of olive oil in a heavy bottomed saute pan over med high heat. Place seasoned salmon portions presentation side down and cook for 1 min. Turn salmon portions over and finish cooking for another 5-7 minutes skin side down or until the salmon reaches an internal temp of 140F.
Preheat oven to 400F. Place seasoned salmon on a nonstick baking tray and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the salmon reaches an internal temperature of 140F.
Sockeye salmon portions are great for health enthusiasts eating Ketogenic, Whole30, Gluten Free or Paleo because they are high in protein, with zero carbs. Wild caught salmon is a great source of iron, selenium, Vitamins A, B, D, and heart-healthy omega 3’s.